作者简介：Calder Moore，3D Artist at Moon Studios
In this tutorial we cover how to make a realistic river scene using Octane for C4D(though any software(Blender,Maya,etc) would work!). We go through establishing our base river scene, then go through the process of creating a wet looking river bed and a realistic water shader. then we go through the process of bringing the scene together by creating scatter systems for falling leaves, and leaves built up along the rocks and logs along the river. We then finish the scene with adding some fog to create depth and adjust some lighting to make a pleasing scene. After we get our final renders and Depth passes we then go into photoshop and polish up the scene to a final finished piece!
Watch promo vid here! https://youtu.be/PpnIxE7BuVI
What do I need to have before I start:
– Octane and basic knowledge of using it.
– Cinema 4D(or other 3d software package) and the basic knowledge of using it.
– some foliage assets to complete setdressing scene (megascans, speedtree, forester, etc)
– Photoshop for compositing and finishing touches.
– I would suggest having at least 6gigs of Vram as these scenes can get heavy
this tutorial includes:
-3hr30min video with 3hrs audio commentary
-my rendered passes, final psd, and some examples of my work
Any questions? I’d be happy to answer! you can find me on: